Introducing the FY21 Okta Community Leaders!
About the Okta Community
The Okta Help Center Community is a basecamp for all things Okta, as well as a peer-to-peer space for people to connect, share, and learn about the Okta platform. You can learn more about the Okta Help Center and all of the ways you can participate right here.
Who are the Okta Community Leaders?
We’re launching a program to formally recognize those who have made a notable impact in the Okta Help Center and broader community. These individuals are driven by their passion, growth mindset, and willingness to help others succeed.
Okta Community Leaders are recognized for their consistent and exceptional contributions, including:
- Being a leader who exhibits many ideal traits like advocacy, empathy, and self awareness
- Sharing Okta expertise in our Help Center and other Okta and third-party channels
- Influencing Okta’s product roadmap through Okta Ideas
Okta Community Leader status is awarded for a one year period. New and renewed Community Leaders will be appointed by the Okta Community team based on their contributions in the last 12 months.
Community Leader Rewards
Beyond recognizing our Community Leaders, we wanted to also reward them for their contributions. That's why we've given our Leaders the following:
- Program recognition on Okta social channels
- Program swag
- Special access to Okta product and marketing teams
- Opportunities to contribute to Okta events and social content
Please join us in congratulating the FY21 Okta Community Leaders!
Check out our full list of Okta Community Leaders below, and make sure to visit their Community profiles to see their contributions!
- HenkJan de Vries
- Plácido Estévez
- Van Huynh
- Vipul Kaneriya
- Mike Koch
- Bhaskar Mangapati
- Alex Shchukin
- Priti Siddamsettiwar
- Jason Silvera
- Marques Stewart
- Kevin Tuuri
- Joe Williams