The Technology Partnership team is responsible for identifying and delivering differentiated, high-impact technology partnerships that provide leverage for Okta's global sales teams. The Senior Manager, Technology Partner Operations will design, drive and maintain robust partner programs for Okta’s global technology partners. With an eye for revenue and a passion for scaling partner-based programs, this role will be extremely cross functional. You will get the opportunity to work with Okta’s sales operations, channel/alliances team and our marketing team to ensure our technology partners bring the highest impact to Okta.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the VP of Technology Partners to design and launch a scalable program for a unique and valuable set of partners at Okta.
- Work closely with Alliance team (Okta Partner Connect) to define the role of Tech Partnerships within the Okta and how to launch the program externally.
- Build external messaging and value statements for Technology Partners in conjunction with Okta marketing.
- Create program rules and requirements in line with Okta’s product and sales requirements.
- Identify and build out scalable tools and processes to manage and grow Tech Partners
- Create partner-specific process and requirements for SFDC (as it relates to Tech Partnerships being identified and tracked in SFDC)
- Manage partner referrals
- Track sourced and influenced revenue with Alliances team (with Finance approval)
- Lead account mapping with reseller/ co-marketing partners
- Align with Okta marketing on external facing messaging for new or existing partners that engage with Okta’s website.
- Build and maintain Partner Portal to create scalable ways to work with partners: Support protocol for T3 partners, Marketing-in-a-Box
- Program Management: Own all facets of the partner success process for large, complex strategic partnerships. Identify alignment with current Okta programs (OPC, OCC, Okta for Startups) to ensure clarity internally and externally of what Technology Partners.
- GTM Templates and playbooks
- Standardized Partner Account Plans
- Deal flow tracking and reporting
- Manage and track MDF across Partners to ensure proper focus on the most critical partners to drive Okta’s growth
- Ensure specific contract terms and pricing programs are available and approved by legal and finance.
- Manage Technology Partner locator
- Coordinate on-boarding of new partners with BD lead:
- Manage new partner onboarding (qualifying new partner inbound, due-diligences, contracts)
- Align with PMM, marketing and enablement teams to ensure a smooth launch of new partners or “upgrade” of existing partners.
- Own account mapping process between Tech Partners and Alliance team
- Track and ensure milestones met for enablement: training, videos, marketing docs, contracts
- 10+ years direct experience in Partner Operations at a technology company
- Deep knowledge of software related to partner marketing and management: Salesforce, Crossbeam, partner portal software, Box/Dropbox, wikis (ie: Confluence, Jira)
- Experience with Alliance or ISV program development and management
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.