Okta is hiring a Nonprofit Success Specialist to join our growing team. You will play an important role in accelerating the impact of Okta for Good – our social impact initiative – and help drive forward our mission to strengthen the connections between people, technology, and community. We are a close-knit and passionate team that serves as a bridge between Okta and our communities.
In this role, you will work at the intersection of Okta’s business and the nonprofit sector to deliver value in both directions. You will be an evangelist for Okta in nonprofit communities and an advocate for nonprofits within Okta. In particular, you will work closely with Okta’s sales and marketing teams to grow the number of nonprofits successfully using Okta around the world.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the power of technology to make the world a better place. This person will report directly to Okta’s Senior Manager for Product Impact.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Be Doing):
- Partner with Okta’s marketing team to ensure that nonprofits around the world understand the value of Okta’s products and services.
- Design campaigns and resources for nonprofits across the customer lifecycle including new lead generation, sales enablement, renewal, and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Create and maintain resources that enable Okta’s global sales team to engage thoughtfully and effectively with nonprofit customers and prospects.
- Own all internal operations around Okta for Good’s product donation and discounting program for nonprofits. Continually optimize processes for both internal stakeholders and customers.
- Maintain relationships with partners in our nonprofit marketplace including resellers, service providers, and marketing channels.
- Track and report on critical metrics pertaining to Okta’s nonprofit customer base.
Required Skills & Experience (What You’ve Accomplished)
- Commitment, above all else, to helping nonprofits be successful
- 3+ years working in either sales, partnerships, operations, or marketing - preferably in a nonprofit organization.
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences, especially in writing.
- Comfort using data to inform decisions.
- Excited to continuously learn about Okta’s products.
Meet the manager: Adam Rosenzweig, Senior Manager, Product Impact
Part of Okta's commitment to equitable hiring includes making this role available to candidates anywhere in the U.S. Since the salary range for this role varies based on candidates' locations, those who are invited to interview for this role will be told the salary range for their location during their first interview.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.