Position Description: Okta is looking for a Regional Alliance Manager with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to accelerate our Field Alliance ecosystem, with the objective to extend Okta’s reach and revenue and strengthen our partner channels across the NY Metro area.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales, alliances and channel marketing background that enables them to engage with partner sales organizations at the VP/SVP level, interact with a wide variety of companies who operate with different business models and marketing strategies (e.g. resellers, referral partners, systems integrators and solution providers) and Okta’s field sales teams. This candidate will be laser focused on revenue generation, but strategically aligning to build long term, scalable GTM partnerships.
Candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive and looking to expand and advance their alliance sales responsibilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with regional Okta Sales team in the NY Metro to define go to market plan for partners in territory.
- Recruit, enable, and manage a set of regional resell and referral partners in assigned territory.
- Engage and connect focused technology alliance partners in region and enable them on the Okta value proposition, value of our integration. Leverage technology alliances partners to drive joint pipeline.
- Leverage strategic systems integrators in region to ensure coverage in Named and Enterprise accounts.
- Build strong working relationship with all named and enterprise sales, service, marketing and enablement teams.
- Drive influence and partner sourced deals with defined partners in order to achieve quota.
- Manage and report pipeline on regular basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 8 years minimum channel and alliance experience. Preferably in SAAS and IAM space.
- Familiarity with Global and Regional SI’s in Cyber Risk and Identity Practices.
- Familiarity with Oktas’ technology alliances partner ecosystem. Ability to articulate our partnership and Integration value proposition.
- Track record of having and achieving channel/alliance quotas.
- Willingness and ability to travel within territory.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work