Position Description: Okta is looking for a Senior Manager Regional Alliances with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to accelerate our UK/I Regional Solution providers and Technical partners, with the objective to extend Okta’s position with the UK/I market along with our Regional Partners.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background within Channel and Partner management along with an understanding all the elements that are required to enable the various partner types be successful with the Okta solution.
The Candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organisationally to build consensus to drive revenue. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive and looking to expand and advance their Regional Alliances knowledge and grow with Okta.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to interact and communicate at all levels of the partners and Okta’s business from Sales leadership to Sales teams and Marketing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seasoned revenue generation track record driving sales within the UK Regional Alliances partner eco system
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline generation within the partners
- Proven history of exceeding channel sales revenue targets
- Ability to forecast channel ecosystem revenue accurately with strong Salesforce.com skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine which programs work and insight to build on that experience
- Passionate Regional Alliances champion who can provide world-class program management and thought leadership across assigned partner base to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities
- Work with Okta’s Executive, Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams to identify key partners, build a strategic plan for initiating conversations and selling the value of a mutually beneficial working relationship to those partners, and drive the structure of partnerships
- With our partners, define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities
- Serve as the partner advocate inside Okta; evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into Okta field sales
- Work with Okta sales teams to embed Okta partners in the strategic account process
- Work with partner sales teams to keep Okta “front and center” for appropriate opportunities
- Represent both the voice of the Regional Alliance Partner to Okta and the voice of Okta to the Partner are required to resolve issues and attain revenue
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong motivation, execution and intrinsically driven
- Proven experience of high-tech business development or alliances at a SaaS start up, successfully implementing channel/field alliances strategy to drive dramatically increased sales
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Natural and highly effective relationship / partner development skills
- Ability to formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan
- A business leader who is able to drive influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations
- Up to date on the trends and market leading companies in the broader Cloud Computing and Identity Management ecosystem
- Experience with Cloud Software Vendors and their strategies/business models
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
- Comfortable with weekly travel to partners as necessary
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities1. To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depression
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
- Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.