Okta is looking for an experienced partner onboarding and program professional. Partner Success Program Specialist is actively involved in the lifecycle of Partner on-boarding & success of the Okta Partner Connect program.
We will rely on you to support activities for Okta Partner Connect Program which includes Partner onboarding, develop initiatives such a nurture campaigns to drive success through Partners, Partner concierge services, Partner Advisory Board, review/updating of Okta Partner Connect Program resources/guides and provide reports/metrics on how new Okta partners are engaging and adopting Okta Partner Connect. Your strong communication skills and attention to detail will allow you to work across different groups effectively while maintaining a high level of accuracy. While juggling multiple projects, your ability to meet deadlines and close the loop through completion will immediately add to your success.
You will be responsible for 2 critical areas: Partner onboarding experience and maintenance of Okta Partner Connect.
Partner Onboarding Experience
- Research and apply industry standard practices for onboarding Partners
- Identify onboarding program as part of the Partner Success framework to help Partners initiate their partnership with Okta throughout the operational process
- Define, track and report on key metrics that indicate partner onboarding effectiveness, improvements and execution
- Develop and execute comprehensive Partner readiness programs for Partners by leveraging all partner teams to ensure consistent collateral, messaging, toolkits and enablement are available to Partners
- Build drip campaigns to nurture partners through their Okta journey
- Act as an “Okta Partner Connect Concierge” where you will communicate regularly with new and existing partners on all things Okta/the Okta Partner Connect Program in an effort to lead them into the next stage of the partnership. This includes providing the necessary information, education, tools and resources to assist our Partners with regards to the program, marketing, selling Okta and services, etc.
- Regularly seek to evolve and refine the Partner experience based on internal and external needs as well as feedback from conversations, surveys and interviews
Okta Partner Connect Management
- Responsible for all Okta Partner Connect content creation and edits
- Work closely with branding and Partner Marketing on key assets and communications
- Work with enablement team on the Content Management System for Partners usage
- Manage Okta Partner Advisory Board
- Drive adoption through Okta Partner Connect Programs such as Okta for Partners, Demos, etc.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in SAAS company, preferably working with Partners or Internal Communications, Marketing background preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and identify areas of improvement/focus
- Organized, detailed oriented and able to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent skills in drafting content, writing and editing
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and detailed project management skills are required.
- Ability to move quickly, take initiative, multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Self-starter and excellent problem solver via collaboration
- Interest in understanding of Identity landscape
- Demonstrated experience navigating cross functionally across organization.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
- Willingness to listen, learn and incorporate other ideas into all aspects of job.
- Thrive in high growth, ambiguous environments
- Comfortable with travel up to 10%
- BA/BS degree, MBA or Masters degree
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work