Salesforce CPQ Administrator
We're looking for a Salesforce CPQ Administrator to join our BT team responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our business systems infrastructure. We run the systems that encompass the entire buyer's journey from initial lead through marketing, sales, renewal, accounting, customer success and advocacy using tools including Marketo, Salesforce, Gainsight,, NetSuite, and Annaplan. The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of implementing solutions to business problems in Salesforce and its peripheral ecosystems, working with both internal (and sometimes external) partners.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve Salesforce customizations including Salesforce CPQ and Advanced Approvals configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, flows and rules.
- Ability to gather and translate business requirements from stakeholders into technical specifications, including CPQ configuration and SFDC integration impacts; develop an action plan for associated internal systems as needed.
- Help peers and guide users on advanced CPQ functionality.
- Analyze business problems & feature requests and streamline processes and maintenance.
- Help test and validate product configurations and developed features.
- Provide deal support as it pretends to Quote, Approval, Contract and related objects.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and release processes.
- Identify existing sub-optimal features and drive performance and scalability revision.
- Continuously reviews and improves on the quality and completeness of internal technical documentation.
- Minimum 3+ years of CPQ and Salesforce.com Experience
- Proficiency in Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Deep understanding of CPQ concepts such as MDQ, product rules, price actions, and associated automations related to opportunity, contract, and subscription management.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com including a deep understanding of customization capabilities across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and the overall Salesforce platform in a Lightning-based environment.
- Demonstrable experience customizing the platform based on user requirements including custom fields and objects and layouts along with automation capabilities such as platform automation, flows, and rules.
- DocuSign and PriceBooks experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and past success in expanding capabilities through the use of Process Builders and Validation Rules and/or integrations with external systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- Exceptional communicator, solid attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.