- Implement, maintain, and scale an effective data governance practice, including a data governance council, data quality standards, documentation, and technologies.
- Improve the quality of and trust in data across multiple business applications and data sources.
- Develop and execute a multi-year strategy for data management and operations processes and technologies, including MDM, access controls, data classification, and quality assurance.
- Partner with leadership within the business, architecture, and business technology teams to ensure priorities, standards, and processes are designed, implemented, and adhered to.
- Effectively communicate the business value and impact of instituting MDM and Account Hierarchy capabilities, such as analytics insights and account management best practices, and drive use cases across functional teams.
- Be an advocate for the analytics community and the data and insights strategy
- Manage a team of analysts to build data quality, governance, and management programs.
- 12+ years’ experience across multiple applications such as CRM, ERP, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, and/or Data Governance
- 5+ years’ management experience directly building and leading people
- Deep domain and process knowledge across Sales, Marketing, Services, CX on various SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Gainsight and Marketo to assess data driven transformation.
- Demonstrated record of successfully building and leading diverse teams with a practical, hands-on, and collaborative approach
- Proven track record driving business transformation to build trust and scale in data, coupled with strong business acumen and ability to strategize through proven understanding of technology (CDM, Data Quality, Analytics) with tools such as Reltio, Informatica, SAP, Snowflake, Tableau, and Data Cataloging Tools
- Degree in data science, information technology, engineering, management systems, statistics, math, economics, or other analytical field
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.