We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to lead development of strategies and solution architecture for applications deployed and managed by Business Technology (BT). In this highly visible position, you will report to the VP, Business Architecture, and work across BT and with business stakeholders to ensure that the architecture supports business needs, follows the defined architectural principles, and aligns with the defined Enterprise Architecture roadmap.
Successful candidates for this role will have deep technical knowledge of the HR (Recruit to Retire) and Employee Enablement (productivity and collaboration) technologies.
- Lead the architecture and enabling technology strategy for HR and Employee Enablement.
- Provide functional thought leadership and guidance while acting as an advisor to the business and delivery leads on industry best practices
- Develop robust, scalable, and flexible solution architectures for various initiatives including crafting prototypes and building proof of concepts.
- Lead development of multi-year architecture strategy and implementation roadmaps for various business domains across the enterprise.
- Convert business requirements into a solution architecture and conceptual design
- Develop and maintain architecture artifacts, frameworks, and patterns as references for various BT teams.
- Lead architecture of large transformational and M&A integration initiatives and provide technical oversight and guidance to developers.
- Participate in the evaluation and definition of the EA guiding principles and best practices.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years progressively responsible experience in IT, including substantial technical experience in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data & Application)
- 7+ years’ experience in architecting HR, Employee enablement and Enterprise services (search, content management, collaboration, etc.) solutions
- Hands-on experience with HR applications like Workday, Greenhouse, Jobvite, ADP, Greenhouse, Cornerstone, etc.
- Experience integrating HR, Recruiting, Time & Attendance, Payroll and Benefit providers
- Experience with employee productivity, collaboration, and search technologies like Google Workspace, Atlassian, Slack, SharePoint, Simpplr, etc.
- Experience creating multi-year architecture roadmaps and architectural reference diagrams
- Functional knowledge of HR and Employee Enablement technology landscape
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Experience with DevSecOps, Alerting and Monitoring tools, and frameworks
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum base of $204,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.