Okta has an opening for a Business Technology Product Analyst (Workday) within our Business Systems Team based in North America. You will be a key member of the Workday project team focused on delivering an exceptional end-user experience. You will also work across departments and geographies, interacting with our partners in Payroll, HR, IT, Finance, and international offices. If you are passionate about problem-solving and driving transformation through automation, then we are looking for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help our team ensure data accuracy and seamless ongoing enhancements of new Workday features and functionality including US Payroll and Time Tracking; be the primary point of contact for data gathering, testing, and communication with key stakeholders and internal Business Systems teams
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of testing systems, assist the business in testing the Workday solution
- Be comfortable and confident with gathering configuration requirements and problem- solving with business stakeholders
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through hands on training to cross-functional teams
- Provide a proactive interface between Payroll client groups and the Workday team to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Build reports to support Domestic and International Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and other areas of the Workday product
- Ability to be problem solve and propose multiple solutions for business requirements within Workday
- Manage Workday upgrades/newly defined, functional & regional configurations
- 5+ years Workday Payroll and Time Tracking experience
- Be proficient in Payroll, Time Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Security Administration, and Business Process Configuration, Report Writer
- Ability and desire to learn about and expand your expertise to encompass new areas of Workday
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Strong project management skills to oversee complex projects
- Strong analytical, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
- Exceptional people skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Workday Canadian Payroll
- Workday HCM experience
- Workday Financials experience
- EIBs and calculated fields a plus
- Hands-on experience with SaaS Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Hands-on experience developing and enhancing custom reports and dashboards in SaaS or enterprise systems.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.