- Guide development activities and provide design direction by leveraging your deep technical experience.
- Use best practices to select methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria used for obtaining results while adhering to budgets, schedules, work plans, and requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Product Analysts and Product Managers.
- Partner with the cross-functional teams to build scalable solutions to support a growing platform.
- Provide input to development of product vision, strategy to support VMT
- Support cross-functional product requests, while ensuring enablement and alignment on the engagement model
- Follow key processes to optimize getting things done, simplify complexity, and identify opportunities for synergy and integration
- Manages vendor relationships and statements of work and support the team in escalations
- Facilitate design strategy and successful execution of playbook adoption, planning, and intake processes
- 8+ years’ experience in product management, systems analysis, or other related areas
- 5+ years experience with Workday and other HR software, e.g. Greenhouse, Cornerstone OnDemand, Payroll
- 2+ years’ experience managing techno-functional teams
- Ability to define roadmaps and plan execution against those roadmaps
- Ability to identify risks and mitigate at the scrum or team level
- Ability to identify resourcing gaps on the team, hire and develop talent, and manage performance when necessary.
- Ability to manage business partner relationships and expectations, define project scope, prioritize, and communicate to stakeholders
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.