- Engage with Product Management stakeholders to understand priorities and identify opportunities to advance their analytics and insights solutions
- Mentor and grow a team of analysts
- Develop reporting and dashboards focused on product analytics
- Proactively identify processes for improvements, standardization, and institutionalization
- Define, implement, and test new data sources and transformations
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and make recommendations on streamlining end-to-end processes
- Assess new tools and technology to improve stakeholder adoption
- Data modeling, transformation, and normalization
- Visualization and storytelling with data best practices
- Facilitate adoption and best practices of new data sources, solutions, and processes
- BS in CS, MIS, related technical degree
- 5+ years' hands-on SQL experience in a work environment
- 3+ years of working with product telemetry data and connecting with customer and operational data to tell a customer story
- 1+ years’ managing a team of analysts
- Experience managing end to end projects and effectively communicating with stakeholders
- Experience with data management, documenting process and data flows, and data quality
- Experience with building reports and visualizations to represent data in Tableau
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Familiarity with SCRUM operating model and tracking work via a tool such as Jira
- Experience analyzing and drawing insights from event stream data
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum base of $128,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.