Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Title : Netsuite Analyst/Admin:
The Role : This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team. In this role you will be responsible for the following :
- Provide first level of support on SaaS platforms and applications such as NetSuite, Avalara, RevPro etc
- Work with delivery leads/business analysts to arrive at accurate estimates and to manage a healthy backlog of production issues.
- Frequently monitor system health and performance and suggest fine tuning.
- Support the creation and management of NetSuite roles and permissions as per SOX compliance (JIRA and ServiceNow) and align with the business needs.
- Administer access control to the NetSuite system for new hires or employees requesting NetSuite access.
- Support workflow automation projects to increase the efficiency and accuracy of company use of NetSuite.
- Create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs.
- Support the development and clarity of NetSuite change requirements prior to customization efforts.
- Support data import processes and migrations of data
- Create and manage customized reporting of NetSuite key business metrics, master data, transaction history, or customer demographics.
Experience & Skill sets :
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in NetSuite Order-to-Cash. Nice to have experience in Procure-to-Pay & Record-to-Report business processes
- Solid experience in understanding process flows and solutions within Order Management, Taxation, Billing, Credit Memo and Payments.
- Strong functional knowledge in Order-to-Cash process.
- Integration experience with other systems (like Salesforce, Anaplan, Workday) using web services, API, RESTful Services, Suite Talk, Boomi etc would be a plus
- NetSuite Certifications are a plus. Preferred Certifications: NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II, Administrator, ERP Consultant
- Strong experience with NetSuite integrations with third-party applications and NetSuite APIs.
- Working knowledge around use of NetSuite Workflow Manager (Suite Flow), Suite Script (1.0 & 2.0) using Suitelets, User Event, Client Scripts, and Scheduled Scripts, Workflow Action Scripts, Portlets, Map Reduce Script and Restlets.
- Hands-on experience in handling production issues, root cause analysis and driving solutioning within Netsuite.
- Familiarity with IT transformation and experience managing business needs and requirements to IT deliverables
- Has worked in a SOX compliant environment