We are looking for a Principal Salesforce BSA with an architecting mindset to join our growing team and to take our CRM tech stack to the next level.
The person in this role will be responsible for oversight of strategic, cross-functional programs for Go-to-Market functions. To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this candidate builds trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
In your role, you will be responsible for the success and happiness of your internal business customers. You will be looked as a lead displaying advanced knowledge in specialized areas. You will be working to align priorities, generate and apply business & technical leverage to address and enable solutions that satisfy current and future customer needs. Understands compliance implications well and can lead initiatives to meet these needs. Can function in Product Owner role and expert at program management and mentors other analysts. Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Engages actively as a member of the Business Technology team and business functional teams to plan and execute against large, cross-functional programs
- Partner with multi-functional teams such as Support, Sales and Marketing to streamline and optimize the processes related to Customer support, Customer experience, Lead-to-Opportunity and other Service Processes
- Work with business analysts and development teams in building solutions that support the scale for both business and IT
- Crafting business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Being a great partner with key business partners to help define roadmaps, business priorities across all domains
- Establishes a predictable track record of agile and cost-effective delivery of measurable business outcomes and a focus on scaling the business while minimizing technical debt
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
Requirements & Skills
- 12+ years of IT experience including 8+ years of hands-on implementation of Service Cloud, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Service Cloud, Communities, Lightning, etc
- Demonstrated background in SaaS subscription-based Customer Support, Customer Success as well as Post Sales process, preferably with a high-tech company
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Ability to both influence and operate effectively in a highly matrixed and global environment
- Demonstrated track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully deliver information and technology solutions
- Demonstrated strategic planning, critical thinking and influence skills
- Experience with the Salesforce.com environment is required
- Experience delivering M&A programs is preferred
- Experience with Coveo/Federal search related functionalities/projects is preferred
- Salesforce Certification Certifications preferred (Certified Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant)
- Experience with FinancialForce is a plus
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, etc. is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.