Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With more than 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential.
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We have unique backgrounds and we’ve faced specific challenges and we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
About our Internship:
Okta is looking for Product Analyst Intern to help us support our core business and financial systems. As a Product Analyst Intern you will be a shared owner of the vision for Okta business applications. The ideal candidate should have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. This role will assist other core business systems analysts across IT for strategic and business as usual projects.
Okta values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing, and making a positive impact in our local communities. As an Okta Intern, we offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and an amazing team culture. We also offer high priority projects, great mentors, hackathons and Lunch-n-Learns with Okta leaders. Read what former interns are saying about their experience as an Okta intern: https://www.okta.com/company/careers/intern-program/
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with individual contributors within the business IT teams to solve key business problems by either driving process change or making systematic recommendations for delivery
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for business systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline processes
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering/analysis and learn the Agile methodology
- Assist in cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
- Assist in building innovative solutions that automate and scale Okta business systems for the operations teams
- Bachelor's degree in progress in Management Information Systems, IT, Human Resources, Project Management or other analytics-related field
- Exceptional communication with active listening skills, and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.