As a Business Technology Scrum Lead, you will report to the Director, BT Program Management and be responsible for facilitating scrum work across multiple teams that will deliver critical programs and enhancements. The successful candidate will have strong scrum/agile experience, be a motivated self-starter and have experience working in a SaaS environment. This role requires a people-oriented approach which requires a high level of emotional intelligence, and a desire to help team members grow. This is a fast-changing ambiguous environment where you will be the point person for ensuring clarity of scrum team priorities and ensuring critical blockers are removed.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Guide others to understand Scrum values, principles, and practices.
- Partner with the product owner and delivery team to understand priorities, groom the backlog, and set and deliver on sprint commitments
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies across scrum and delivery teams
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on agile best practices
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Partner with Technical PMs to manage cross-functional programs with co-dependencies
- 2-5 years’ experience running multiple scrum teams in a SaaS environment
- 2-5 years’ experience with Agile framework techniques such as scrum, Kanban, XP etc.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly to resolve roadblocks
- Ability to communicate effectively, good interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and influence without authority
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Scrum Leader certification preferred (CSM, A-CSM, etc.)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.