We are looking for an experienced data analyst who has a strong background in subscription and product analytics, a passion for providing customer usage insights to internal stakeholders, and experience organizing complex data into consumable data assets. In this role, you will partner with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Pricing to implement enhancements and build end-to-end customer subscription insights into new products.
- Engage with Product and Engineering to implement product definitions into subscription analytics
- Build data model, queries, tables, and visualization for subscription analytics
- Develop reporting and dashboards focused on subscription analytics
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and make recommendations on streamlining end-to-end processes that involve product data
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand user needs and implement user feedback
- Work with data governance teams to document definitions
- Data modeling, transformation, and normalization
- Visualization and storytelling with data best practices
- Take ownership of successful completion for project activities
- Work cross-functionally and communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- 5+ years' hands-on SQL experience writing complex SQL queries and enhancing data models
- 3+ years’ hands-on Tableau experience building reports and visualizations to represent data
- BS in CS, MIS, or related technical degree
- Experience with customer success strategies and initiatives
- Expertise with SaaS business, product domain and Salesforce
- Experience managing projects and effectively communicating with stakeholders
- Familiarity with SCRUM operating model and tracking work via a tool such as Jira
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum base of $103,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.