Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
As a Senior NetSuite Analyst, you will play a key role in the Business Technology (BT) team at Okta. You’ll partner with our business stakeholders to design and implement solutions to transform our Order to Cash capabilities. Focusing on the Order to Cash process, you’ll partner closely with our engineering team and other BT scrum teams to develop comprehensive and thoughtful solutions to our business process and technical challenges. You’ll also work closely with our overall organization to improve our internal implementation practices.
What you'll do
- Hands-on NetSuite experience within Order to Cash space with good functional knowledge in Order Management, AR, Billing, Collections and Revenue recognition areas of an ERP.
- Design, develop and deploy solutions for Order Management, AR, Billing and revenue recognition business processes, capabilities, and applications.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand business needs and prepare extensive process and requirement documentation
- Manage systems implementations from large projects to regular production releases
- Contribute to our overall delivery processes across business and BT while improving the health of the Salesforce and Netsuite platform
- Collaborate across the organization, build connections and relationships and foster ownership in our platforms
- Ability to solve problems and propose multiple solutions for business requirements within salesforce
- Proactively understand business pain points and propose solutions that are scalable and efficient
What we look for
- 5+6 years’ experience designing, implementing, integrating and supporting business operations to drive efficiency and scale with systems like Salesforce, CPQ, NetSuite/SAP/Oracle, FinancialForce.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement large, complex projects involving multiple organizations across business and BT
- An understanding of modern, cloud related business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence a large organization
- Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technologies, platforms, and business processes
- Strong technical and business acumen skills working in an agile environment
- Product management mindset to proactively enhance the capabilities of the Business Technology platform
- Experience with continuous integration practices and tools
- CPQ experience would be nice to have.
Education and Certifications
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
- Salesforce certifications preferred
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.