Okta is looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Analyst to take a lead role in creating the strategy, design, and operationalization of incentive compensation plans across the Worldwide Sales Organization. This is a key role reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Platforms and responsible for ensuring efficiencies within current processes, focusing on automation. This role will partner with cross-functional teams across Okta to drive global consistency, data quality, processing accuracy, and system integrations to scale.
- Drive process and system improvements to ensure efficiency and to reduce risks
- Document requirements and own delivery for commissions-related technology efforts.
- Support the accounting team by preparing timely and accurate commission accruals and reconciliations
- Provide analysis and business insight on financial results (attainments, trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.)
- Ensure compensation plans are effectively supporting the various business goals and strategies
- Maintain and enhance internal controls over accounting processes and systems to ensure SOX and policy compliance
- Support quarterly/annual audit requests/inquiries from internal and external auditors
- Manage the annual updates of commission plans and oversee UAT preparation and execution
- Ad hoc projects and requests
- 5 years’ experience working in commissions in a technology company (SaaS/Cloud preferred)
- Able to design and implement large complex projects involving multiple organizations across Okta
- An understanding of modern, cloud related business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to influence across the organization
- Willingness to learn new technologies, platforms, and business processes
- Strong technical and business acumen working in an agile environment
- Product management mindset to proactively enhance the capabilities of the Business Technology platform
- Experience with continuous integration practices and tools
- Experience with Xactly Incent with a focus on configuration, plan designs and implementation
- Experience in analyzing sales commissions processes and finding automation opportunities
- Experience in configuration of Xactly fields from Salesforce
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, economics, or other quantitative field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.