We are looking for a Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud expert with an analytical mindset to join our growing team.The person in this role will be responsible for oversight of all production support tickets for our Go-to-Market initiatives . To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this candidate builds trusted relationships with business partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
As a CPQ/Sales Cloud expert, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of business processes supporting the Salesforce Applications. Additionally, you will also work with the several business partners, end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows.
- Deliver Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce.com platform updates as a core member of a team responsible for the design, development, testing and release of enhancements and strategic projects
- Guide business partners through root cause analysis to solidify requirements, and ensure full coverage of enhancements
- Evaluate and provide feedback on requirements ensuring alignment with current processes and baseline systems
- Skilled to create detailed test plans, test scenarios, and test data related to the Opportunity to order process
- Collaborate in design, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of CPQ platform for Direct and Channel Sales teams by partnering with different functions such as Deal Desk, Partner Ops, Order Management, Pricing and Packaging, Sales Ops etc.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Lead the documentation of support issues on a wiki(like) platform and update it on an ongoing basis
- Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
- Experience in creating/updating system documentation including configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and deployment plans as needed
- Identify the root cause of defects and prioritize their fixes with the scrum team
- Collaborate closely with technical staff to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Provide post-implementation technical support and month/quarter end support as needed
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills
Requirements & Skills
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst/implementing consultant/solutions architect supporting Salesforce CPQ/ Sales Cloud platform.
- 8+ years of experience with declarative development on the Force.com platform
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Strong subject matter expertise with core SaaS principles: Quoting, Subscription Management, Billing and Revenue Recognition
- Experience in developing business process and requirements for integrating CPQ with external systems such as CRM, CLM and ERP
- Deep understanding of Salesforce CPQ and overall Salesforce ecosystem
- Deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles
- Salesforce Admin / Sales Cloud Consultant certification will be nice to have
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, etc. is a plus
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum base of $117,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.