We are looking for a business analysis expert with an architecting mindset to join our growing team.
The person in this role will be responsible for strategic, cross-functional programs for Go-to-Market functions. To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this candidate builds trusted relationships with business partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
As a Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of business process applications. Additionally, you will also work with the several business partners, end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows.
- Guide business partners through process explorations to solidify requirements, and ensure full coverage of needs
- Maintenance of current and future state of all documentation, with regards to process, technical design, configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and deployment plans as needed
- Deliver Salesforce updates as a core member of a team responsible for the design, development, testing and release of enhancements and strategic projects; and support the integration of salesforce applications with other systems
- Facilitate design, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications for Direct and Channel Sales teams by partnering with different functions such as Sales Ops, Pre-Sales, Channel Ops, Deal Desk, Order Management, Pricing and Packaging, etc.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
Requirements & Skills
- 5 to 6 years of experience as a hands on technical business analyst/implementing consultant/solutions architect supporting Salesforce applications; 2 to 3 years of Sales Cloud experience
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Strong subject matter expertise with core SaaS principles
- Experience in developing business process and requirements for integrating CPQ with external systems such as CRM, CLM and ERP
- Deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, etc. is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.