We are looking for a Salesforce expert with an architect mindset to join our growing team in Business Technology (BT) and help take our CRM tech stack to the next level. In this role, you will be responsible for strategic, cross-functional programs for Go-to-Market functions to meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives. You will build trusted relationships with functional partners and teams to align focus on designing and delivering solutions for their success. You will be responsible for the end-to-end solutions, including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and gathering metrics. Your business customers will look to you to provide all technical services—design, config, software development, and testing.
- Partner with various teams such as Sales, Marketing and Services to streamline and optimize the processes related to Lead-to-Opportunity processes
- Work with product owners, product analysts, and development teams to build solutions that support scale across the enterprise
- Gather requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, workshops, surveys, business processes, use cases, and business and workflow analyses
- Craft business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Facilitate alignment between business domains and BT on programs that deliver key initiatives for the Lead-to-Order process
- Leverage marketing & sales systems and tools to drive industry best practices for B2B enterprise automation technology innovations
- Design and build solutions for Salesforce and related systems
- Be a great partner to help define roadmaps, business priorities across all domains
- Own system configuration and user setup as needed
- 5+ years hands-on experience with implementing sales & marketing automation applications
- Integration experience, including cross-functional processes.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Self-starter that seeks solutions without being told. Delivers high-quality, accurate work on time.
- Exposure to the marketing life cycle, demand generation concepts, and related processes, including marketing resource management, outbound marketing, activity management, lead scoring, lead nurturing, account, and opportunity management
- Experience driving the end-to-end lifecycle, from conception to launch as well as post-launch support
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.