Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Business Platforms Team
We are looking for a Salesforce Product Analyst with a product management mindset to join our growing Business Platforms Operational Excellence team within the Business Technology organization. Business Platforms supports all of Okta’s go-to-market technologies, with the Operational Excellence team focusing on ensuring business continuity.
In this role, you will primarily service our Customer Support and Professional Services organizations. You will be responsible for the stability, reliability, and availability of Business Technology, and provide timely and effective support to end-users. You will collaborate with other BT teams, stakeholders, and vendors to optimize application performance, implement enhancements, and resolve incidents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and document business requirements from stakeholders for feature enhancements.
- Develop technical specifications and solution designs for feature enhancements.
- Facilitate production support, including incident management and monitoring.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct root cause analysis and design corrective solutions to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Work closely with development and admin teams to ensure the creation of high-quality solutions.
- Perform testing and validation of enhancements and production support solutions.
- Perform QA testing and support hypercare on large projects.
- Develop and maintain documentation for enhancements and production support.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience as a technical business analyst/implementation consultant/IT product manager/solutions architect supporting Salesforce and associated applications
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with enterprise-level software applications and technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple work items simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and project management principles.
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.