We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Salesforce development experience with an innovative mindset to join our growing team in Business Technology (BT) and to help our CRM tech stack to go to the next level along with other integration stacks (Boomi, AWS). In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of software/automation to meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives in the Pricing and packaging area.
You will build trusted relationships with functional partners and teams to align focus on designing and delivering solutions for their success. You will be helping in the end-to-end solutions, including requirements gathering from the product owner, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and gathering metrics. Your product lead will look to you to help in all technical services—design, config, software development, and testing. You will closely work with the business analyst, QA and other stakeholders to design and develop the features as needed.
- Design and develop the automation with multi-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, and Services to streamline and optimize the processes including software integration work in Boomi and AWS.
- Work with product owners, product analysts, and development teams in building solutions that support the scale for both business and BT.
- Gather requirements and come up with the software design/architecture to fulfill the need.
- Craft business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications as required
- Help in delivering projects in time and leading the project to production with high quality.
- Design and build solutions for Salesforce and related systems.
- Be a great partner to help define roadmaps and business priorities across all domains
- Own system configuration and user setup as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of software development experience in a fast-paced technology company
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce development with solid knowledge of APEX, VisualForce, Process Automation, and Triggers
- Good knowledge of object-oriented languages ( Java, C#, Python, etc)
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Sales Cloud, Communities, Lightning, etc.
- Proven experience driving software projects from the ground up and delivering in time with high quality.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, excellent communications skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Demonstrable ability to drive end-to-end lifecycle, from conception to launch as well as post-launch support.
((Colorado, New York, Washington only*) Minimum Base Salary $135,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.