We are looking for a Salesforce expert with an architecting mindset to join our growing team and to take our CRM tech stack to the next level.
The person in this role will be responsible for oversight of strategic, cross-functional programs for Go-to-Market functions related to Okta’s Federal Salesforce Cloud. To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this candidate builds trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
In your role, you will be responsible for the success and happiness of your business customers. You will be working for a scrum team dedicated to cross-functional business units and you are responsible for the end-to-end solution, including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and gathering metrics. Your business customers will look to you to provide any and all technical services—design, config, software development, and testing. You will also act as a strategic consultant to advise business customers on technical solutions and direction that will support long-term company goals.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Partner with multi-functional teams such as Customer Community, Customer Support, and Customer Services to streamline and optimize the processes related to Implement to Support
- Work with admin, development, and enterprise architecture teams to build solutions that support the scale of both the business and IT
- Elicit requirements using interviews, requirement workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases and scenario documentation, business and workflow analysis
- Craft business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Drive multi-functional alignments between business domains and IT on programs that deliver key initiatives for Customer Community & Customer Support organizations
- Serve as a technical advisor for out of the box and standard methodologies on various Salesforce ecosystems
- Act as a great partner with key business representatives to help define and execute against roadmaps
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, validation rules, flows, PB processes, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
Requirements & Skills:
- US Person Status (e.g. a U.S. Citizen, National, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee)*
- 5+ years of IT experience including 3+ years of hands-on implementation of Service Cloud, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Customer Support, including Service Cloud, Lightning,3rd party applications / installed packages relating to Customer Support, etc.
- Deep understanding and track record of streamlining related systems such as Sales, Support, and Marketing processes
- Ability to analyze the business processes and business systems for inefficiencies and lead internal customers to success
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Demonstrable ability to drive end-to-end lifecycle, from conception to launch, to post-launch support
- Experience with Defense Community Cloud and GovCloud Plus is preferred
- Salesforce Certification Certifications preferred (Certified Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant etc.)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Qualtrics, Coveo, Salesforce CPQ, TimeTrade, DistributionEngine , etc. is a plus
*This position requires the ability to access Impact Level 4 (IL4) data, as defined by the Department of Defense (DoD) Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide. As a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate must be able to submit documentation establishing U.S. Person status (e.g. a U.S. Citizen, National, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee. 22 CFR 120.15) upon hire.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.