We are looking for a Salesforce expert with an architecting mindset to join our growing team and to take our CRM tech stack to the next level.
The person in this role will be responsible for oversight of strategic, cross-functional programs for Go-to-Market functions. To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this candidate builds trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
In your role, you will be responsible for the success and happiness of your business customers. You will be working for a scrum team dedicated to cross-functional business unit and you are responsible for the end-to-end solution, including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and gathering metrics. Your business customers will look to you to provide any and all technical services—design, config, software development, and testing.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Partner with multi-functional teams such as Support, Sales and Marketing to streamline and optimize the processes related to Sales, Customer support, Customer experience, Lead-to-Opportunity and other Service Processes
- Work with business analysts and development teams in building solutions that support the scale for both business and IT
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Crafting business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Driving and handling multi-functional alignments between business domains and IT on programs that deliver key initiatives for Go to market organizations.
- Serving as a technical advisor for out of the box and standard methodologies on various ecosystems of Salesforce
- Being a great partner with key business partners to help define roadmaps, business priorities across all domains
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
Requirements & Skills
- 8+ years of IT experience including 5+ years of hands-on implementation of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Lightning, etc.
- Ability to analyze the business processes and business systems for inefficiencies and lead internal customers to success
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Demonstrable ability to drive end-to-end lifecycle, from conception to launch as well as post-launch support
- Experience in working on Globalization related projects is preferred
- Experience with Coveo/Federal search related functionalities/projects is preferred
- Salesforce Certification Certifications preferred (Certified Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, etc. is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.