Okta is seeking a Data Quality Analyst to join our Data & Insights team and play a key role in creating our enterprise-wide data quality framework, processes, procedures, and guidelines for the company. Given the criticality of data quality, this role is essential to building out an enterprise-wide sustainable data quality program.
In this role you will maintain data quality standards by proactively measuring and communicating data quality metrics and will quantify uncertainty in decisions rooted in data. The successful candidate has the experience and skillset to assess data quality, report data quality metrics and progress, and work cross-functionally to improve the quality of data across multiple sources and platforms. We are looking for someone who has a passion for data, is detail oriented, understands technical systems, and can effectively communicate with team members and business stakeholders.
- Conduct data analyses to assess data quality across multiple data sources and platforms
- Contribute to the implementation of data quality controls to address technology gaps that lead to data quality issue
- Capture, track, and present insights on the progress towards enterprise-wide data quality goals
- Design and implement a data quality scorecard that scales across the organization
- Develop high quality reports, dashboards and other data visualizations that communicate data quality insights
- Define data quality controls in alignment with industry best practices
- Facilitate adoption and best practices of data sources and reporting through documentation and communication plans
- 3+ years’ experience in data management
- Experience with data quality
- Hands-on SQL experience in a work environment
- 2+ years’ experience building reports and visualizations to represent data intuitively
- Knowledge of profiling data, writing test cases, and documenting results
- Experience automating testing and building data quality testing frameworks
- Experience building reports and visualizations to represent data intuitively
- Experience with ETL processes
- Software development (Python, Java) and AWS
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Degree in engineering, management systems, statistics, math, economics, or another analytical field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.