JOB PURPOSE: The SFDC Administrator is responsible for the design and implementation of enhancements to our Salesforce instance and will perform the daily tasks necessary for system maintenance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce including user setup, design and configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in Salesforce
- Maintain the Salesforce security model including roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets.
- Responsible for evaluating new features, communicating value with business, implementing and partnering with the release manager to deploy into production;
- Engage with the rest of the Business Technology and Operations teams to ensure long term health of our Salesforce.com platform
- Help business operations scale via automation and other enhancements
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration and data quality projects.
- Maintain and manage 3rd party applications
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as Marketo, CPQ, Netsuite, Apttus, DocuSign, and FinancialForce
- Continuously identify opportunities to enable user & transaction growth, support new capability development to enable stability and scale of Salesforce platform
- Understand and effectively utilize sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Establish and drive compliance with CI/CD best practices within the Salesforce environment
- Salesforce DevOps Experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years in a SFDC Admin role configuring, deploying and supporting an Enterprise SFDC implementation
- Proven troubleshooting skills, Technical Root Cause Analysis using ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practices along with Problem Management of recurring issues.
- Strong understanding of Release Management process and CI/CD
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Developer I)
- Experience with SFDC.com Lightning Experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is a plus
((Colorado, New York, Washington only*) Minimum Base Salary $135,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.