Come join our growing team to deliver amazing technology onboarding and offboarding support experience that fuel the vision of Dynamic Work for our employees. This role plays an integral part in the Day 1 experience for all Okta new hires. You will be responsible for implementing Okta’s onboarding and offboarding processes for all employees and contingent workers. This includes the management of pre-onboarding systems, hardware delivery support, and facilitation of our Business Technology orientation which enables our new users to successfully set up their technology. You will be responsible for speedy issue resolution for employee IT issues, proactive improvements, and have a strong customer first mindset.
You will also share knowledge with our employees, helping them to use technology to power their productivity as we continue on our Dynamic Work journey. You will be a strong advocate for our employees, learning and understanding their technology challenges and championing change with our technology solutions that makes it easier to get our best work done. Our team is helping to transform the future of work, which isn’t easy but is tremendously fun and rewarding. We work on challenging problems, are data driven, and always focus on the employee experience.
Our goal is to make sure that our Oktanauts have an amazing technology experience and that they have everything they need to be successful.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all employee onboarding and offboarding business technology processes in North America
- Supervise and coordinate business technology onboarding of weekly new hire cohorts.
- Facilitate new hire orientations focused on technology set up and education to ensure new hires have a strong understanding of technical business processes on Day 1.
- Collaborate with cross-functional, global teams to align and improve new hire and offboarding protocols and touch points, proactively solution any non-standard cases as they arise, and foster a consistent employee experience across locations.
- Manage, track, and provide solutions to reported issues. Partner with other business technology teams to identify fixes with issues impacting the overall onboarding and offboarding experience.
- Effectively communicate with our customers and stakeholders with empathy and a customer first mindset.
- Maintain new hire orientation content to ensure information is up to date with current processes and offerings.
- Strive to resolve all employee support interactions on first touch, whenever possible, while proactively and conscientiously balancing competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years experience with Mac and PC technical support
- 2+ years of related onboarding and offboarding experience with a technology team in a heavily SaaS based environment
- Proven ability to facilitate meetings and deliver trainings to large distributed audiences
- Experience with high priority escalations and high-pressure situations
- Strong ability to multi-task and successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously; ability to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative and a high 'figure it out' factor
- Proven desire to take ownership of tasks and projects and follow through to completion
- Bonus: experience in any of the following: JAMF, WorkspaceOne, Okta, ServiceNow, Workday
- This role will requires the individual to come into the office 4-5 days a week, due to the nature of the role.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $67,600/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles whand ere it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.