As a Developer Support Associate you will work closely with our customers to provide operative support, operational maintenance, and support services. This is a junior position within the global Support Team, but with huge potential for growth into Developer Support Engineer, or other roles across Okta.
Main focus of the role will include, but not limited to, billing questions, operational requests, first responses, and categorizing resolved support tickets. This position is an integral part of long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this you must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. You love to collaborate, understand how to give and take constructive feedback and are always looking to make yourselves and yours peers better.
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Auth0 SaaS solution, resolving some technical, and all non-technical customer issues in a timely fashion and in line with Okta’s SLAs.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Written and Spoken English and Spanish
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Customer-obsessed attitude — a customer advocate, always going the extra mile
- Team player with solid cross-team communication skills.
- Proactivity — identify opportunities and take preemptive action against potential problems.
- Continuous growth — permanently look for areas of improvement, make plans on how to improve them, and execute those plans.
- Technical Domain Focus: Knowledge of software development fundamentals and common architectures.
- There is a requirement to join a rotation for weekend shifts, in order to ensure we can deliver outstanding service, 24x7.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.