The Technical Solutions & Enablement team acts as a glue among all Auth0 Customer First (ACF) teams and is responsible for building & aligning ACF-wide solutions to further the mission of a Customer Digital Experience.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will help build and maintain solutions for delivering a next-generation Digital Experience for the Auth0 Customer First organization. The ideal candidate will come from an Engineering background having experience working in a small, agile development team of talented engineers. With an emphasis on a consumer-first mindset, we leverage rapid iteration and experimentation to build the best solutions for our users. Working cross-functionally with Product, Design, and other field teams, we depend on our ability to communicate openly and collaborate well.
What You'll Do:
- Full-stack development and maintenance of our platform services built with Node.JS, React & Kubernetes.
- Debug, investigate, and resolve bugs/customer issues
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and planning projects
- Support cross-team collaboration engagements
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, and online courses
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of hands-on Engineering experience working in a team environment
- Hands-on experience in AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Kinesis, EKS, CloudFront)
- Expertise in Typescript, ES6 & Node.js
- Hands-on experience or familiarity with containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory)
- Experience working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Familiarity with unit testing, Test-Driven Development, and Behaviour Driven Development
- Familiarity with React, Babel, and webpack
- Familiarity with modern identity protocols and standards like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, and SAML
- Awareness of the importance of security in design decisions
- Learn and integrate new technologies quickly
What would be nice to have:
- Deep hands-on knowledge of ANSI SQL
- Experience with Python & ML
- Experience with Slack Apps and APIs
(Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum base of of $135000/year + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.