Auth0 Solutions Architects are the premier customer-facing role acting as advisor, subject-matter expert and delivery partner for our customers and partners. As an experienced solution architect with a focus on solution implementation, you’ll be responsible for guiding our customers from concept through to go-live and beyond. More specifically, you will be directly responsible for technical solutions related to customer Identity and Access Management and be accountable to Auth0 Product customers.
Solutions Architects for the Auth0 CIAM Product are passionate technologists who are up-to-date on the latest cloud and hybrid stacks, can dive into code and love nothing more than applying their skills to a customer challenge.
- Be the Auth0 Product subject-matter expert and go-to resource for delivering Auth0 integrated solutions and Auth0 implementation best practices.
- Work with customers to understand their solution goals and desired outcomes and align those with Auth0 capabilities.
- In collaboration with customers, architect solutions that align with industry and Auth0 best practices and that address customer goals.
- Conduct architectural and code reviews of Auth0 integrated solutions for customers and partners alike.
- Be the voice of the customer and Auth0 solution expert when collaborating with Auth0 internal Product, Security and Engineering teams.
- In collaboration with the other members of the Auth0 Professional Services team, build reusable assets and materials that enable the Auth0 Community.
Requirements - Identity and Access Management Experience:
- Hands-on experience with implementing solutions that integrate identity and access management.
- Hands-on experience with authentication protocols e.g. OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML.
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application e.g. password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF.
Requirements – Education and Working Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or another engineering discipline is highly advantageous. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years working as a Software Engineer, Software Architect or a Consultant.
- Previous Professional Services experience is a plus.
Requirements - Solution Architecture & Development Experience:
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience with at least one web development language/technology e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
- Proven experience in architecting and implementing cloud and hybrid solutions with AWS, Azure, Heroku or other cloud platforms, including mobile platforms.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Familiar with DevOps processes e.g. continuous integration, etc.
Requirements - Consulting and Leadership Experience:
- Experience in serving as a coach, mentor, subject matter expert, and escalation point for customers, internal teams and colleagues.
- Self-motivation and an ability to execute independently.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a remote setting with remote co-workers.
- Travel may be required.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $135,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.