Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 10,650 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
To learn more about Okta, visit https://www.okta.com.
Love our customers is Okta’s #1 company value. The Okta Customer First team delivers on this brand promise to our customers, and we dedicate our efforts to ensuring their success. Customer First is a global team of experts focused on the post-sale experience for Okta customers, including Education Services, Professional Services, Customer Success, and Customer Support.
We are looking to expand our Customer First Solution Marketing team with an entrepreneurial team member who is also energetic and resourceful. We are looking for a Certification Program Marketing Manager to own the demand generation and go-to-market strategies for the Okta Certification Program. The Certification Program Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing strategies to drive demand for our global certification program as well as track and communicate progress on these key initiatives across multiple departments. You will play an essential role in developing growth strategies and campaigns that roll up to the certification program objectives, establishing new ways to reach our target audiences, communicating the value of certification, and nurturing audiences at each stage of their certification journey. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to be creative and innovative in their thinking, can build relationships quickly, and has empathy that translates into user understanding and storytelling.
As part of the Customer First Product Marketing team, you will also have the unique opportunity to be involved in the bundling, pricing, and packaging of new certification offerings from inception to launch, giving you the necessary insights to create campaigns that will have immediate impact on these new market offerings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute marketing activities that drive awareness and generate demand for Okta certifications worldwide
- Update and track key marketing metrics, including campaign metrics to inform adjustments to programs
- Maintain an organized project plan that tracks project timelines, risks, deliverable dates, and key owners
- Hold key stakeholders accountable to ensure all key deliverable deadlines are met
- Synthesize detailed program data into Executive level summary in order to communicate out program progress to key stakeholders
- Build and execute campaigns across email, web, social, digital ads, various Okta-related communities, and events
- Partner closely across Okta’s marketing team, certification team, and outside vendors to execute campaigns
- Coordinate ongoing programs that infuse certification throughout marketing touchpoints, increasing awareness for Okta certifications
- Manage the Okta certification program social media, web, email, and other digital assets
- Create collateral to drive certification value messaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or Education
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably within a marketing team or organization
- Strong understanding of demand generation, nurture best practices, and campaign creation
- Strong competency in digital marketing and social media trends and best practices
- Software or Technology industry experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organized, self-starter who can multitask. You can take a project from creation to completion and show the results.
- You love being part of a highly-energized team. Innovate, collaborate, celebrate.
- Experience with systems and tools such as Marketo, Gainsight, Salesforce, Tableau, and Asana a plus
- Strong project management skills with an ability to create, execute, and adjust plans as needed
- Excellent communicator both written and in meetings with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Resourceful and skillful in managing a wide range of stakeholders
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.