Customer Success Architect (aka Customer Success Technical Strategist) is a newly established global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and best practices and continuously advance our technical skillset. We are Okta’s product experts, and we enable Okta's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing advice.
A CS Architect specializing in enterprise workforce, will continue to provide highest level technical advisory service to our largest customers by providing strategic guidance over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Okta. They are held in high regard as an expert and trusted advisor for how our solutions translate to business value. The workforce specialization calls for an understanding of hybrid scenarios that capitalize on Okta’s ability to manage SaaS resources and on-premise, enterprise applications that will leverage Okta Access Gateway.
- Advise on best practices and product adoption for customers in line with pre-sales, post-sales and the renewal processes
- Be the customer’s advocate by knowing their goals and use cases then suggesting process changes, product adoption, configuration and additional features to meet their requirements
- Drive adoption for the product and proactively engage with largest accts to ensure success
- Deliver and lead live bi-annual roadmap sessions with customers >$1M ARR
- Deliver 1:many seminars for specific products and features
- Take and respond to reactive questions from CSE/Ms
- Be the primary Customer Success liaison with the Product team, providing input and receiving guidance
- Be the voice of the customer process owner
- Mentor and establish strong personal relationships with the customer’s champions
- 12+ years of total experience in information technology, with at least 5 years of hands-on practitioner experience in the Workforce IAM space
- Experience working with legacy applications in a hybrid IT environment with non-standard applications (that do not support modern identity federation protocols)
- Advanced architecture and/or deployment knowledge of a Web Access Management solution or Okta Access Gateway
- Experience working in at least one of the major cloud service provider environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Provide advanced identity lifecycle management consultation targeted to the enterprise workforce
- Build workflows that emulate business process, to drive user self-service
- Integrate with enterprise applications in the ecosystem to provide identity and attributes to applications or to harness an external application to help drive business process (ServiceNow for example)
- SaaS deployment experience: Salesforce, Box, Office 365, Workday and HR as master for identities preferred
- Experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Knowledgeable about utilizing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with API Gateways such as Apigee, Mulesoft, etc and their role in API Management
- This position will be located remotely but must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.