The Customer Success and Growth, Delivery Program Manager will lead the definition, execution and customer delivery of our most visible and important company initiative, Okta Identity Engine (OIE). The Okta Identity Engine is a set of customizable building blocks for every access experience, that breaks apart pre-defined authentication, authorization, and registration flows. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make an impact on a critical customer program.
This individual will develop and execute a plan that aligns with our product and engineering release plans to successfully enable our Customer Success practitioners to deliver and reinforce the value of new capabilities to all of our customers — from our smallest to largest — in partnership a broad set of company organizations. A successful candidate, will not only be a great cross-functional partner, but has high attention to detail and will be responsible for definition, managing and executing the customer delivery plan, coordinating across functions to track and report upon key delivery milestones, risks, blockers. Excellent communication and superb organizational skills supported by experience in program and project management will position the right candidate for success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, manage, coordinate and communicate delivery planning
- Execute deliver in partnership across organizations
- Ensure success using program management best practices in proactively managing risks and their mitigation plans
- Track, measure and communicate success of the delivery program to audiences at various levels
- Identify opportunities to accelerate delivery program
- Communicate regular updates on progress, risks, blockers and needs via a regular, defined cadence
- Ensure plans and processes are well documented and are accessible, maintained and kept up to date
- Collect feedback for continuous improvement of the delivery of the program
- Experience in, understanding and delivery of complex product platform migrations to customers within a B2B or Enterprise SaaS setting or company
- Experience with a Customer Success Methodology including defining processes, driving adoption and measuring and communicating success both internally and externally
- Demonstrated Program Management Experience on large scale, cross-functional, critical company programs
- Demonstrated leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, and organized
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively with all facets of the organization with demonstrated communication skills to all levels, individual contributor and executives alike
- Program Management expertise and certification or another relevant accreditation strongly preferred
- Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets and Slides), Gainsight, Salesforce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.