The Customer Success Manager is responsible for complementing Okta’s innovations, standard methodologies and capabilities with our valued customers’ business objectives and priorities thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment between Okta and our Enterprise customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service and risk management. You will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Okta business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll be the primary point of contact post implementation. Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and critical issue management role.
- You develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer partners and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta partners to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- You will prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provider recommendations based on risk and business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Work with the sales team to properly sell and positions Success Services.
- German language (Intermediate/Native level) is essential, with Business level English skills required
- 3+ years of customer success experience in SaaS organization.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM)and Security space
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and state of the art infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- 2+ years of application programming and system support experience is strongly preferred
- Agreeable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Deep understanding of Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, and Service Excellence methodologies and processes.
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or Equivalent Experience
- Available to travel up to 35%
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work