Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
M&A is a key part of Okta's growth strategy. As a result, we are searching for an exceptional candidate to help drive Customer Support M&A process and systems integration execution efforts at one of the most innovative companies in the tech industry. As the Senior Program Manager you will be responsible for defining and executing programs designed to help the Support team integrate with newly acquired entities to scale and improve the efficiency and efficacy of the Customer Support organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive strategic projects for Customer Support and partner support leadership in key deliverables such as partner analysis, data analysis, business process (re)engineering, partner governance process including data analytics and management processes and change management to institute new practices or improve existing practices.
- Partner with the Corporate M&A teams, architecture & functional leads in product management, sales and finance operations to define an integrated end to end Customer Support approach to integrate with global customer support team.
- Represent Customer Support and interface effectively with cross-functional teams, senior-level business executives and customers to create and implement solutions to improve customer experience.
- Lead programs aimed at driving resolutions to problems, change in strategic direction, optimization of operational effectiveness, communications, compliance, quality, systems rollout, education/training coordination and liaison activities between cross-functional entities. Each program is a new journey, with unique challenges, opportunities and learnings.
- Initiate or participate in strategic initiatives that promote strategic changes, impact the tactical approach to customer support as well as influencing policies, workflows and performance standards.
- Assess current systems, best practices, quality, service and introduce improvements to ensure Operations stays in line with growing business needs.
- Build out a training & enablement framework to help ramp up and deliver ongoing enable for Technical Support Engineers.
- Perform additional responsibilities and complete other projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- 8+ years of high-tech/SaaS or PaaS industry experience, including 3+ in Customer Support operations or support delivery
- Impactful cross-functional, technical Program/Project management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting
- Must Have - Experienced project management of M&A transactions including technical due diligence in assessing the acquisition impact, integration planning, support process integration, risks, and challenges. Ability to apply fluid requirements into meaningful tasks.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills including creative thinking and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes
- Prior experience with analytics and understanding of support metrics and KPIs
- Prior experience with governance practices of support and service partners. • Thought leadership and strategic thinking
- A strategic thinker, able to come up with out of the box solutions, while also having strong operational excellence skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable collaborating with a wide variety of individuals.
- Ability to influence others, include those outside of immediate team.
- Ability to handle conflict and drive agreement on decisions for which conflicting opinions and input exist.
- Strong, data driven problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Ability to identify risks and dependencies and put in place plans to mitigate them.
- Familiarity with security or identity management industry is a strong plus.
- Able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to multitask, excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve routine and complex problems with minimal oversight or direction.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.