Auth0 Product Unit is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Customer First team. You will build models and analyze data for Auth0’s Customer First organization to aid in understanding our customers expectations, areas for improvement and of risk. A successful candidate will use data analyses to assess current processes, determine requirements, and deliver data-driven recommendations to the Customer First leadership team.
- Proactively identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex and sensitive data to identify optimization opportunities; alert, inform and educate business stakeholders as needed
- Develop, measure and report on critical KPIs for the tiered customer journeys. Build and maintain KPI dashboards and models related to tiered customer journeys.
- Recommend new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve team performance and measurement in the future based on data analysis findings
- Define best practices, templates, and processes for reporting data to stakeholders within Customer First and partner organizations
- Develop an intake process for report changes and ad-hoc reporting demands
- Help automate and scale processes; find areas of opportunity for process improvements
- Monitor and ensure data integrity and security for business data
- Improve and advise on data normalization between various data sources and systems
- Engage with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes to processes, products, services, software and hardware can improve the customer’s experience with Auth0
- Collaborate with all departments within Customer First to develop a world class customer experience
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a data role, ideally at some point in/with SaaS companies.
- Experience with building and analyzing customer journeys and experiences
- Experience analyzing and modeling large, complex data sets and providing business insights on customer behavior and actions (cause and affect)
- Previous experience in data analysis and knowledge of business statistics
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau, Looker, or similar BI platform
- Understanding of the software development ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment.
- Able to deliver quickly, creatively, and foster open communication.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $103,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.