As the owner of the Professional Services enablement content, you will lead the development and execution of enablement tools to scale delivery excellence across our Okta Professional Services teams. The Technical Enablement Manager impacts the way Professional Services teams fortify engagement management skills and expertise across our global teams.
This Technical Enablement Manager plays an important role in achieving this mission. You will be responsible for building and maintaining enablement content (training, communications, guides) for technical field facing roles within the Professional Services and Partner Success organizations. You will work closely with the professional services, partner success, customer success, customer support and delivery excellence teams. The ideal candidate is a high energy individual with hands on technical expertise and experience working cross-functionally.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute on Professional Services enablement strategy and process for global consulting teams to include, but not limited to, documentation, onboarding and ongoing enablement curriculum.
- Leverage Professional Services field knowledge to develop and optimize enablement offerings for global consulting teams.
- Identify gaps across roles and focus on developing resources to close them.
- Engage, persuade and build partnerships with various stakeholders involved in technical and foundational skills development to define needs and deliver appropriate enablement.
- Facilitate sourcing of subject matter experts to support enablement content development that can be adjusted to meet the needs of technical audiences with varying levels of technical depth.
- Determine success measurement and metrics of programs developed and delivered and gain buy in from field leadership.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that target roles are receiving the right training at the right time.
- Work cross-functionally to promote collaboration between internal teams.
- Understand the customer facing technical ecosystem including the diverse enablement needs of various functions like services sales, Okta delivery and partner success.
- Proven ability to work independently with a “make it happen” attitude; able to operate and execute in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; problem solver and quick learner
- 5+ years in an technical enablement/ technical content creation role
- 2+ years supporting customer facing technical roles
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Execution oriented with the ability to drive cross-functional initiatives, achieve stakeholder buy-in and drive decisions
- Strong SaaS and Identity Management experience
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.