As the owner of the Okta Deploy Methodology, you will lead the development and execution of strategies to scale delivery excellence across our teams. The Methodology and Repeatability leader impacts the way Okta teams manage engagements and provide transformational leadership across our global organization.
The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them to engage at the executive level, and a consulting background that enables them to easily interact with cross functional customer and sales teams. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Influence, enable, and scale our tools and process to ensure consistent and high-quality delivery.
- Lead efforts to bring continuity to our methodologies globally.
- Lead the efforts to capture best practices and develop case studies, and other core deliverables to build and refine solution offerings.
- Work with global teams to ensure successful adoption of best practices.
- Build collaborative relationships across the organization and delivery partner ecosystem, including new product incubation teams.
- Fortify processes and tools to standardize high-quality.
- Develop and launch enablement events to continuously educate and grow teams.
- Build an internal community of experts to stay at the forefront of changes.
- Expertly maneuver through cross functional teams to uncover opportunities for improvement and reinforce methodology guiding principles.
- Monitor adoption trends, pivot and execute accordingly.
- 10+ years of consulting experience relative to iterative software development as a Program Lead, Engagement Lead, and similar roles leading complex projects
- 5+ years of experience selling, delivering or supporting business solutions on cloud platforms; demonstrated ability to speak to the delivery approach(es) and considerations for different sizes and scales of projects and clients.
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Familiarity with delivery governance and status tracking tools and processes to support oversight and quality assurance on a global project portfolio
- Demonstrated track record of reviewing SOWs and reviewing proposals with services sales
- Expert business operations experience (e.g., invoicing, SOW, margins, utilization)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including partner-facing skills
- Embrace challenging situations and enjoy solving complex problems
- Expert at project delivery, including all aspects of program management and SDLC.
- Exhibits confidence and a deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Identifies critical issues with ease and dedicatedly develops an action plan for resolution
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets
- Communicates with internal and external partners/customers and all levels of management
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Assists in the facilitation of producing cross functional meetings, providing well defined agendas, tracking / handling action items and drives action.
- Delivers informative, persuasive and well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/ sensitive information thoughtfully
- Demonstrates team leadership and is a highly effective teammate
- Facilitates effective team interaction
- Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with senior management
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase stakeholder satisfaction and deepen field relationships
- Manages expectations effectively
Education, Training and Certification
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.