The ideal candidate is an independent “problem identifier and solver” who is driven by going the distance to make Okta’s partners, sales, and support teams successful. As this is a role that has high visibility with both Okta and Okta partners, the ideal candidate is an articulate and seasoned expert with strong business acumen and executive presence who can work across levels of internal (Okta) and external (partners and customers).
This role will be responsible for developing, launching and managing customer support partner programs within the Customer First organization. This includes focusing on scaling a world class partner program for the following areas:
- Technology partners who share common customers with Okta in working together in resolving common use cases.
- Global resellers, MSPs and system integrators who want to provide support to their customer base.
This overall position will work closely with our sales, technology partnerships and Customer First teams to design a program that will enable success in delivering a world class customer support experience in helping reach our company goals. As we launch this program, this role will be responsible for implementing and managing the program on a global basis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement a partner governance and framework for selection and management of partners.
- Managing the entire global program, working closely to ensure that partners are enabled and executing to defined standards.
- Identifying improvements to reduce friction of partners in getting help.
- Onboarding new partners, which includes ensuring they are meeting Okta requirements in driving our desired customer experience.
- Leading and conducting business reviews with support partners on an ongoing basis.
- Work with internal support teams to ensure we enable changes in our systems and processes to enable a great support experience.
- Partnering with sales and technology partnership teams to ensure that we are enabling their business goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in managing support partnerships within customer support or a global services
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Experience in working in customer support and/or service
- Passion for solving customer and partner issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team
- Strong program management skills in helping drive and enable improvements to the program.
- Able to work crossfunctionaly in proposing solutions in the betterment of the customer experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located.We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.