We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
The Renewals Team at Okta is growing!
The Enterprise Renewals Manager will work closely with internal resources to develop strategies to attain successful customer renewals and maximize customer usage. They will be responsible for achieving goals for renewal rate, growth, and term length. They will work directly with the clients on some accounts, and in partnership with both our Sales and Customer Success teams on other accounts. The key to success in this role is the ability to be incredibly strategic with the Sales and Customer Success teams to help in identifying challenges in successful renewals.
As an Okta Enterprise Renewals manager you will:
- Manage all aspects of the subscription renewal process for a defined set of customers to ensure continuous access to Okta products and services, drive long-term agreements, and maintain and grow Okta revenue.
- Lead pricing strategy and negotiations for 40-50 renewals in ARR each quarter
- Convey the value proposition for Okta product subscriptions, technical support, and other services
- Collaborate with the assigned Customer Success Manager and Account Executive to develop and execute renewals strategy, improve product adoption, and address churn risk in the business
- Provide timely proposals and quotes in line with terms of customer and/or partner agreements
- Work closely with finance and legal teams to ensure all contracts meet customer and Okta needs
- Track and maintain customer data and renewal information in Okta systems, including Salesforce and Gainsight
- Accurately forecast renewal pricing, timing, and risks
- Work on assigned projects and take initiative to improve the way our team operates
You would be Ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in renewals, customer success, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role
- Comfort negotiating complex enterprise license agreements, ranging up to $500K + in ARR
- Ability to tactfully close deals with a high degree of integrity and independence
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload and must be able to maintain a positive and professional manner throughout
- Experience recording information in Salesforce or similar CRM system preferred (not required)
- Team player who enjoys assisting where needed and finding ways to help
- High activity level, enthusiastic, self-motivated, tenacious
- Proven influencer and negotiator
You may also have:
- A Bachelor's degree equivalent business experience
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.