Responsible for the build and management of the delivery readiness process for new or acquired Okta products and services. Focused on leveraging cross functional subject matter experts and maintaining a strong curated change management and enablement process for Okta and Okta partners globally.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build the services mirror to the New Product Introduction & Product Marketing processes for new or acquired products & services to accelerate field readiness.
- Design and operate a delivery pilot process for field new product delivery pilots, service offerings, method innovation and delivery assets.
- Build strong process integrations with product teams to strengthen service delivery insights early in the product lifecycle.
- Work with beta program process owners, Okta Professional Services leaders and Okta Delivery Partners to enhance service delivery participation.
- Drive knowledge transfer channels to Delivery Excellence steering, Delivery Methodology, Knowledge Experience, Education Services, Certification and Technical Enablement teams.
- Be the voice of okta implementers and provide consistent and actionable feedback to product owners
- Develop and refine short form assets to support new products and services including scoping guidance, delivery assurance tools, delivery templates and feature toolkits.
- Inform and consult with technical writing, instructional designer and certification teams and review deliverables.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual impact reporting, initiative backlog and resource forecasting in conjunction with DX Strategy and Programs.
- Maintain operational rigor.
- Provide real-time reports and recommendations to senior management and field.
- Deep knowledge of Product Management, Professional Services and Education Services practices.
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of cloud computing, software development and solution design.
- Familiarity with IAM solution providers is strongly desired.
- Experience with Product lifecycle, Beta Programs and Technical Enablement processes.
- Familiarity with Change Management and Technical Evangelism.
- M&A experience is a plus
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders through an understanding of technical challenges and business needs.
- Ability to manage several competing priorities and stakeholders.
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.