Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
We are looking for a passionate, customer centric Online Community and Social Care Manager!
As an Online Community and Social Care Manager, your role will inject strategies, tactics and best practices in Okta’s online community environment - while working both individually and as part of a key component to a highly skilled online experience team. You help communicate and engage with followers/customers on social care channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. You collaborate and partner with a variety of teams to expand and support the needs of the community for enhancing the customer online experience, engagement, retention and brand reputation.
You will drive strategy and vision for current and future community and social care programs positioning Okta as the leader in social care support. You cultivate super user programs, manage community moderation, improve forum features and functionality, and amplify the voice of the customer through the organization. You facilitate customer bi-directional support experiences on social care channels and online review sites such as Apple iTunes and Google Play while supporting online community and customer support interactions. Work cross functionally with product management, customer support and services, customer success, marketing, business technology, etc. building awareness, promotion, content and member engagement and community voice through online experience and social care channels.
- Help set the vision for the online community
- Help refine, update and refine the community strategy
- Develop customer content, awareness/promotion engagement plans for online community and social care.
- Focus on developing engaged, creative and empowered internal and external users and customers
- Clearly communicate initiatives and progress against plans.
- Help expand a culture that stimulates innovation and rewards proactive problem solving.
- Review and validate community operations (systems, processes, and content) are aligned with customer first initiatives and company policies.
- Consistently gather feedback to shape online community practices.
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends to benchmark, understand and create a best in class community.
- Research and recommend online community best practices.
- Adapt community and social care support processes and procedures to the ever-evolving landscape.
- Drive critical metrics that capture community health, activity, engagement, monitor performance, and optimize community content to reach organization objectives and positive customer outcomes.
- 3+ Years experience in online communities and social care channel
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in marketing, business, communications or related fields.
- Passionate about online community driven customer support.
- Strong customer centric focus
- Ability to write engaging, interesting content to engage with the community.
- Technical Support, customer service, or external communication experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement and execute on strategy, problem solve, and create solutions with little direct oversight.
- Knowledge of community management software, tools and platforms
- Ability to influence decisions at all levels of an organization.
- Inclusive and collaborative engagement habits
- Focused on data drive decision making
- Strong project, program and events management skills
- Experience analyzing data to identify trends and present findings.
- Some travel required.