We are looking for the next extraordinary Online Experience Manager to join our team.
This dynamic person is passionate about engaging with customers on their digital experience transformation journey. You help ideate and envision the art of the possible to deliver as much value as possible to our customers on their Okta customer journey and online experience. You are an exceptional collaborator with a curiosity for leveraging insights and analytics with a knack for putting yourself in the shoes of the customer and users and use data in every move you make. You bring your ideas from concept to reality to accomplish a world class customer community and online experience as key elements to adding value, driving decisions, accomplishing business goals, and providing positive customer outcomes.
Representing online customer experience and working with customer support, you will deliver exceptional customer experience across online support digital platforms including our community and customer portals. This is done by leveraging analytics, customer life cycle adoption and results, community and digital VOC research to determine the customers' needs and how to best meet them where they are. You will develop programs and initiatives that ensure that the online customer experience is best in class and aligned with customer first priorities and our business goals. This is accomplished through exceptional collaboration with cross functional teams, including Product Management, Customer Success, Business Technology, and strategic vendor partners. This includes internal and external outreach communications programs for awareness and promotions around customer and product resources and community activities leveraging the online experience digital platforms.
You will be responsible for enabling Okta’s enterprise customers and partners through digital experience channels and touchpoints leveraging online content and driving engagement. This includes:
- Contributing to the creation of creative, community-first engagement and adoption campaigns and programs to support various new product and feature launches, events, and social impact. - Continuously evaluate and update current practices leveraging insights and analytics communicating recommendations and gaining buy-in from stakeholders and customer validation.
- Passionate about online communities and take a people centric approach to an enhanced online experience.
- Natural ability to influence and story tell as an effective communicator and bring community and online experience insights to life.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the “Voice of Okta Customer and Partner” in internal and external conversations
- Participate in industry events to build a transformative online community experience, boost brand awareness and promotion.
- Identify and develop reporting of cross-channel online community and content ecosystem awareness, adoption and engagement campaigns and programs for product launches, new feature rollouts, education services and events
- Identify, amplify and engage with high-quality user generated content
- Identify, support and act as a point of contact for community content creators, fan sites, and organizers to capture feedback
- Work closely with Product Technical SME’s to address community comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Assist in the creation of enablement materials such as videos, podcasts, documentation, etc.
- Identify and develop appropriate metrics, including key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), performance measures, and process controls for designated programs and initiatives.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with brand communications, community management, and social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, technical, marketing
- Demonstrated experience in community building and social media.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of online communities.
- Strategic problem solver with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of community forums, social media platforms (Twitter, Reddit, YouTube,LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.), and how they can help achieve business goals.
- Strong written communications and editorial skills.
- Experience working within strict brand and legal guidelines is a plus.
- Able to make critical decisions under time constraints and a full workload.
- Able to travel (including international) once in-person events are possible.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.