The Regional Manager of Customer Success (Benelux and Nordics) will be responsible for running and leading one of Okta’s teams of Customer Success Managers who are tasked with providing a high level of service, establishing and maintaining executive relationships with Okta’s customers, and ensuring Okta continues to deliver value to customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success through CSMs who provide oversight, adoption recommendations, find opportunities for greater service and mitigate risk. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Okta’s business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You lead the Northern European (Benelux and Nordics) team of Okta’s Customer Success Managers
- Manage some of the top customers in your territory with direct hands on customer responsibilities
- You'll actively engage customers we figure out need help based on our analytics, ensure our top accounts are monitored closely, and facilitate executive engagement
- We work closely with Sales and Renewals leadership to ensure prospect customers and existing customers are getting value from Okta and renew as well as working with Okta’s Big Data team to develop, review, and act upon metrics critical to reaching Okta’s objectives
- Effectively lead and participate in customer critical issues to ensure successful resolution
- Native Dutch speaker
- Strong background in Customer Success in Hyper growth SaaS vendor
- Strong background in people management, lead teams
- Strategic mind set and strong collaborative attitude
- Real passion for solving issues and advocating for their success, in a dynamic, highly technical environment.
- You learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- You work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Strong Analytical thinking, Attention to detail, Communication Proficiency, Leadership, Partnership, Customer Focus, Flexibility, Supervisory Responsibility, and Problem Solving skillsets.
- Exhibits confidence and a deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets.
- Years of supervisory management, customer success, and experience in a SaaS organisation.
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on‐premise IT landscape.
- Experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- You've lead or showcase Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analysing Information and Developing Standards
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organisation’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.