Senior Customer Success Manager, UK&I
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Customer Success team is growing!
The EMEA Customer success team are entirely focused on building long term customer value. Our team is diverse in background and experience, but all have the following traits in common. We are individual contributors, but collaboration and teamwork are paramount to our success. We encourage creativity and provide a framework for members to develop their careers in a positive growth mindset.
As an Okta Customer Success Manager you will:
- Be the primary point of contact post implementation. You will assume overall customer adoption responsibility and act as a critical issue management role.
- Be a trusted advisor relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy. Work with the sales team to properly sell and position Success Services.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Previous experience within customer success role within SaaS organization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and ground breaking infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- Experience of application programming and system support experience is preferred
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking,triaging and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday preferred.
- Open to travel up to 35%
You might also have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space
OKta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.