Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
We are searching for a dynamic professional with expertise in Process Management with hands-on experience with complex programs in the customer support field. This role will be responsible for helping design and implement end to end customer support processes flow for internal workflow and external support engagement with Customers.
The candidate will be working with cross-functional teams including Product Engineering, Security, Customer Success Management, Information Technology, and one or more external vendor teams to create process changes and improvements. In this role the individual will help develop and redesign initiatives and processes for key Customer Support functions to drive business goals, objectives, and programs by analyzing data and evaluating key business components in order to assess current performance baselines. In this role the individual will evaluate and update current practices on a continuous basis; consulting with cross-functional teams to get alignment on improvement solutions; and communicating changes and solutions to key stakeholders in order to get buy-in.
We’re looking for individuals with strong change management experience, strong business acumen, with experience in the customer service/support field (especially around process management), and the ability to work well within a team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Support Processes to help identify opportunity areas where process management and reengineering can significantly impact efficiency and quality of support to help drive improvement to customer satisfaction.
- Help define and document support processes to deliver optimum customer and TSE experience and help deliver on all targets such as Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Productivity, Response & Resolve times.
- Continuous maintenance and optimization of support processes including phone, email, technical and service bulletins, CRM workflows (SFDC), and workforce management.
- Develop and maintain new and existing documentation of support procedures, business guidelines, checklists, templates, etc, as well as managing/improving the organization of said documentation for ease of reference.
- Represent Customer Support and interface effectively with cross-functional teams and customers.
- Participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to customer support as well as influencing policies, workflows and performance standards.
- Collaborative development of business requirements to satisfy business objectives, customer enablement and Technical Support Engineer impact
- 10+ years of overall experience in technical support.
- 5+ Experience in Process design/modelling.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Experience implementing and maintaining support centers (such as InContact call center); experience working in CRM (such as Salesforce).
- Solid understanding of all Support Processes to deliver world class 24x7 customer support experience. This includes processes like Case Handling, Case Reviews, Follow-the-sun, escalation processes, 3rd party support processes, CSAT/DSAT Reviews, Global queue management, escalations, language support, plus more.
- Experience in use of or defining support processes in a SAAS company like SFDC, ServiceNow, Twillio, Netsuite, Workday, etc.
- Competency with G-Suite products.
- Strong familiarity with one or more of the Business Process Modeling tools like SIPOC, Value Stream Mapping, MS Visio, Lucid Chart, Google Drawings.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to identify risks and dependencies and put in place plans to mitigate them.
- Able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency.
STRONGLY DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.