Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
The Support Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for monitoring and delivering unbiased feedback to the management team regarding case activity. This data helps to provide feedback and analysis for trending, training, and coaching opportunities to the team. This is a vital role to support Okta Technical Support Engineers the ability to deliver an outstanding experience in all customer interactions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum of 50 end-to-end case/call QA Reviews per week, high quality detailed notes and training feedback
- Observe, listen to calls, analyze written communications and review active and closed cases
- Provide unbiased feedback to managers in a timely manner
- Cases/transactions are reviewed based on monitoring standards, analyzing interactions service, compliance to case standards and information accuracy.
- Provide unbiased feedback to Support Engineers in a timely manner.
- Work in partnership with the leadership team to promote a continuous learning environment.
- Identify improvement opportunities in customer experience and drive changes necessary to improve customer satisfaction levels and the overall customer experience.
- Have tough conversations and handle objections while maintaining an overall positive atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical, operations or business management discipline.
- 2+ years of customer support, technical support, quality assurance or a related role.
- Technical background or ability to rapidly learn new/complex technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Okta Professional Certification.
- Salesforce experience with service cloud, reporting and analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to drive impact by influencing others.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends from a large volume of QA metrics and data.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to multitask, excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve routine and complex problems with minimal oversight or direction.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Analysis and Reporting
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Building
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal Skills
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.