As an Auth0 Technical Account Manager, Enterprise, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the enterprise segments achieve the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results by applying Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solutions and project objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build long-term relationships with the stakeholders in your portfolio of enterprise companies, and deeply understand their strategy, goals, and plans
- Track customer goals and progress to help facilitate their ROI
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks, and escalations
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement, and best practices materials
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams
- Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Technical Account Management team
- Proven experience in technical customer-facing roles acting as a trusted advisor such as technical account management, technical customer success, solutions architecture, solutions engineering, technical project management, product management or a similar role
- A deep understanding and demonstrated experience in technical account management or technical customer success
- A customer-first mindset with the energy and problem-solving skills to address technical challenges and help customers achieve their business and technical objectives
- Understanding of identity and surrounding technologies, or the willingness to learn
- Experience with SaaS platforms and cloud-based/native services, their adoption, integration, and ongoing use
- Knowledge of, or ideally experience with software development practices
- Strong business acumen, history of success owning enterprise segment customer relationships and escalations
- Experience in project or program management; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects
- Strong presentation skills with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO
- Ability to track and influence customer behavior & health metrics across a portfolio of accounts
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.